Our client is a leading manufacturer of earthing and lighting protection materials. In 2022 they invested in over £1million in additional manufacturing facilities, they are now powering UK sales growth in excess of 60% and are adding to their solutions portfolio in 2024!
They are now searching for driven Electrical Engineering graduates to join their team Sales Engineers! This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and make your mark in technical sales!
- A competitive basic salary of £32,000
- £5k Y1 OTE/Commission
- Company car
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Mobile and laptop
- Team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the company, their offering and the market they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Build customer relationships at Consultant, Contractor and end user level
- Follow up on quotations and provide feedback
- Perform prospect outreach to potential clients and generate your own pipeline of new business opportunities to target
- Utilise the company CRM system to manage your time, as well as obtain sales, order and quotation information for your clients
- Use CRM to log project and opportunities
- Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering/related field (essential)
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Resilient and confident pitching to prospects
- Willingness to travel UK wide for the role
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.