Your new companyYour new company is an award-winning legal firm based in Glasgow City Centre. You will be joining a hardworking and commercially minded team, where you'll have the opportunity to work with leading experts in their field. This entry level position is an excellent opportunity to develop your administrative career within a prestigious and widely recognised organisation. Your new roleThis role is intended to embrace a team-working approach, collaborating with lawyers and other members of business operations to fulfil the needs of the business. A Team Administrator will, collectively, work with every member of the team to ensure that overall needs are met. Your main responsibilities will include maintaining paper and email-based filing systems, printing, photocopying, scanning, assisting with preparing bundles for court, preparing agendas and information for meetings, taking and relaying messages, completing billing tasks, maintaining databases and performing conflict checks. You will also provide assistance when required to the Legal PAs, be responsible for document management, billing and providing excellent customer service, acting as 'the face of the firm'. This role is office based from 9am - 5pm, 35 hours per week, with flexibility to meet the demands of the job. What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Exhibits approaches and behaviours consistent with firm values of 'approachable', 'bold' and 'connected'.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work with and support the group.
- Good administrative and IT skills knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
What you'll get in return
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over five days.
- The opportunity to claim up to five additional days' leave for parental and/or care responsibilities.
- Contributory pension up to 5%.
- Private healthcare policy.
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary).
- Eligibility to apply for an interest-free season ticket loan, an interest-free gym membership loan and/or an interest-free rental deposit loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.